Our company researches projects using our AER pipeline databases in conjunction with past fieldwork, and registered survey. This is used to detect problematic discrepancies with AER data compared to what is actually in the field. Our staff uses this data and follows corrective measures (as appropriate at the time).
Hawkeye Line Locators Inc. believes in understanding the importance of concise communication between our field crews and clients:
- Keep valuable records of buried facilities available to all our clients and employees
- Provide our clients with noted discrepancies between Hawkeye Line Locators Inc. and AER databases.
- Relay and report information
- Update personnel on field progress
- Ensure a safe working environment for everyone
Hawkeye Line Locators Inc. uses various AER data bases and survey and mapping programs to guarantee that all licensed facilities will be accounted for in your work area(s).
Hawkeye crew managers have at least five years of experience in Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan.
Our crews have been providing excellent service in various areas including:
- New pipeline and well site construction
- Seismic programs
- Environmental and reclamation services
- Well site and pipeline abandonment
- Alberta One-Call management